If you’ve got a few minutes and a hankering for some chocolate, we’ve got you covered. This is another quick recipe for the summer months wherein you get to enjoy a light, fluffy and creamy chocolate mousse at the end. Best of all, it’s got the macros you need to keep you on track. Check out the full recipe below!
Yields: 5 Servings | Serving Size: 1 Serving Glass
Calories: 225 | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Net Carbs: 5g
Total Carb: 10g
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 6 | Total Time: ~ 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bar into small pieces and bake for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Once cooled, place the pieces into a food processor or blender and blend on high until small crumbles form.
- In a bowl, use a handheld mixer to beat the heavy whipping cream until light and fluffy.
- Add in protein powder, cocoa powder and milk and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Transfer to a piping bag and distribute between five serving glasses.
- Top with brownie bar crumbles and serve!