This Spinach Artichoke Mac and Cheese is full of flavor and is loaded with cheesy creamy goodness. This is a fun spin off from the classic spinach artichoke dip and will be a dinner that the whole family will love.
Mac and Cheese is one of my family’s favorite foods. We make it often as it is so easy and so delicious! I love to swap out flavors and change it up so it doesn’t feel overdone and keep the kiddos on their toes 😉
Spinach and artichoke is one of my favorite savory flavor combinations. This dip tastes like Spinach Artichoke Dip but in dinner form. This meal is cheesy, creamy and fully of flavor!
Spinach Artichoke Mac and Cheese
- ½ pound cooked elbow macaroni noodles
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2¾ cups grated mozzarella (divided)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1½ cups chopped spinach
- 1½ cups chopped artichoke hearts
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Cheyenne
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup milk (if necessary)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese, 2 cups mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir in heavy cream and green chilies. Add spinach, artichokes, salt, pepper, Cheyenne, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
- The milk ingredient is optional if you need it. I sometimes add a little bit more milk if it seems dry. Remember, pasta absorbs the moisture so its better to have it a bit runnier than you think it should be.
- Add artichokes mixture to noodles and spread in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until hot all the way through.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over mac and cheese and return to the oven for 5 more minutes.