What better way to celebrate the Big Game than with some Chili Lime Chicken wings? How about Questified Chili Lime Chicken Wings? We thought you might enjoy that. Better yet, so will everyone at your gathering! Take a look at the full recipe below and don’t forget to save some for everyone else.
CHILI LIME HOT WINGS
Yields: 5 Servings | Serving Size: 2 hot wings
Calories: 300 | Protein: 27g | Fat: 17.5g | Net Carbs: 5g
Total Carb: 7g
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: ~25 mins | Total Time: ~ 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the oat flour in a bowl.
- place the hot sauce and lightly beaten eggs in their own bowl and stir until combined.
- Crush the chips into fine pieces and stir them together in a bowl with the chili powder, salt and garlic powder.
- toss each wing in oat flour and then coat in the egg/hot sauce mix. Then roll them in the broken up chips mixture.
- Place each wing on the baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Share amongst your friends!