In our yearly tradition of gifting a Star Wars themed recipe for May the 4th, we’re back with a recipe that’s fun for the whole family! This may look like regular guacamole with Yoda’s face on it, which it is, but you get to enjoy it with Quest Ranch Tortilla Style Protein Chips! That makes this protein guacamole and we think you’re going to love it. Take a look at the full recipe below, and if you’re anything like me, you’re yelling “yoda guacamole” because it’s fun to say.
Yields: 5 servings | Serving Size: 1/5 of guacamole
Calories: 250 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 20g | Net Carb: 4g
Total Carb: 13g
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- Scoop out the avocado meat and place it in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the lime juice, cilantro, garlic powder and salt.
- Use a handheld mixer to beat until smooth.
- Spoon guacamole onto a serving plate and shape into Jedi Master Yoda.
- Add the sour cream for eyes and the olives for pupils.
- Finish with Quest Tortilla Chips and serve!