No tricks, just treats. These Skeleton Cheesecake Cups are a fantastic holiday activity for friends and family. You don’t have to be cornered into just skeletons, feel free to top your cheesecake creation with any spooky seasonal creature. Whatever you decide to top your treat with, rest assured, when you bite into it, it’ll be tough to eat just one.
Check out the full recipe below:
SKELETON CHEESECAKE CUPS
Yields: 7 Servings | Serving Size: 1 Cheesecake Cup
Calories: 210 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 15g | Net Carb: 6g
Total Carb: 6g
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins
FOR THE CRUST
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 1/2 tbsp gelatin
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp zero cal sweetener
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the Quest Bar into pieces and place it on the baking sheet.
- Bake the pieces for 4-5 minutes.
- Once cooled, place the pieces into a food processor and blend for 10-20 seconds or until fine crumbles form.
- Place the crumbles and the butter into a bowl and stir until combined.
- Distribute the mixture between 7 cupcake liners and press the crust flat.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes.
- In bowl, stir together the gelatin, protein powder and sweetener.
- Add in the boiling water and stir until smooth and then set aside.
- in another bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in the gelatin mixture and beat until smooth.
- Divide the cheesecakes between the cups.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 15 second increments until smooth.
- Transfer to a piping bag and decorate the cheesecakes with skeletons.
- Enjoy your treats!